(!!!!!You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key!!!!!)
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen images to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. At the same time, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, and some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
[Mirror screen to Windows Receiver]
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
[Mirror Over USB]
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
[Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices]
From version: 22.214.171.124, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S3", "how to root HTC One X", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum
If you download MirrorOp Sender from Google Play, you MUST buy key in the app but NOT HERE. Buy here ONLY if your device has no Google Play installed hence CAN NOT purchase in APP.
If your region does not have Google Play, you can download Android sender from Appszoom.
Android Market QR Code